2013年4月1日星期一

LIVE Special : 介紹街頭美食就係在擠迫環境下的美味咖喱 (旺角 - San Lung生龍清湯腩餐廳)

Telling my friend that I want to try curry food, she recommended me to this restaurant which I have never recognized it. Many choices are offered from the bog menu, I have no difficulties in making up my mind as my target is curry and I order the most famous dish of the restaurant (街頭美食就係巴基斯坦咖哩牛腩飯).

The dish was served very quickly as I guessed the sauce was prepared already, all the staff need to do is to place the sauce and the meat in the plate. Sauce and rice was served separated, with a tiny fresh tomato on top.


I was quite surprise about the sauce as it was like strong juicy, the taste was nice as special and attractive as I have expected and the sauce was a bit spicy (since light level). The quality of meat was good at all, they are comfortable to chew, even the牛筋, you find it easy to digest.



香港愛油尖旺街頭美食
香港愛油尖旺街頭美食1
香港愛油尖旺街頭美食
香港愛油尖旺街頭美食2

香港愛油尖旺街頭美食
香港愛油尖旺街頭美食3

G/F, 148 Sai Yeung Choi Street, Mong Kok
旺角西洋菜街148號地下

2 則留言: